These Terms of Service (“Terms, “Agreement”, “TOS”) apply to each and every service that HostingIdol (“Hosting Idol”, “us”, “our”, “we”) provides to users. By purchase a service, you agree to follow these following Terms of Service.
- Account Eligibility
- By using our services, you warrant that your age is 18 years or above. The Services are meant only for Users who are 18 years or older.
- The User is responsible for providing accurate, complete, and latest information in the registration form, including an email address which is different than the email address under which you have signed the domain. In case there’s an issue and we have to get in touch with you, we will use the primary email address which we have on our file. The onus is on you to make sure that your contact information, as well as information regarding your domain accounts, is correct, accurate, and complete. Your account may be terminated if you have provided false or incorrect contact information. You might need to provide government issued identification in case of a dedicated server purchase. If you fail to give the requested information, you order might be denied.
- You agree to take full ownership of your account, including of each and every action taking place through it. The responsibility to of keeping your account information and password confidential is totally yours.
- HostingIdol Content
All content offered through Services, except User Content (it is defined below), like text, designs, images, videos, graphics, information, audio, and software are owned by HostingIdol. HostingIdol content might not be altered, copied, framed, distributed, republished, reproduced, downloaded, displayed, scraped, transmitted, sold, posted, or exploited for purposes other than those listed in the Agreement. You might not, indirectly or directly, decompile, reverse engineer, and dissemble HostingIdol Content to get source code or any other trade secret. You are not permitted to use HostingIdol Content in any other way other than those explicitly listed in Agreement. If you do so, you will automatically lose your rights for using our HostingIdol Services and content.
- User Content
- You might upload, publish, store, distribute and display information, photos, text, videos and any other content through Services (this is collectively called “User Content”). Any content that you have posted or which users of your websites that are hosted using the Services is included in User Content.
- HostingIdol doesn’t exercise any control over User Content or any content passing through HostingIdol’s computers and network hubs. HostingIdol doesn’t monitor, in any explicit or implicit way, User Content.
- Account Security
- The responsibility of ensuring programs/scripts installed in the accounts are completely secure and permissions on directories are properly set is completely yours. Ultimately, it is the users who are completely responsible for each and every action taken in their account, including compromise of login details such as password and username. You should ensure that the password you’ve set is a secured one. In case you’ve picked a weak password, HostingIdol might suspend your account till you consent to use a secure password. HostingIdol might conduct audits to prevent the use of weak passwords. If during an audit, HostingIdol finds that your password is weak, you will be duly notified and given time to change the password, before your account is suspended.
- HostingIdol has the right to transfer your account to a different data centre to maintain compliance with relevant data centre policies or local law without prior notice. HostingIdol has the right to transfer your account to a different server for any technical reason or some other reasons without prior notice.
- Billing and Payment Information
The responsibility to keep the payment information current and to pay each and every invoice on time lies solely on the user.
You agree that unless you contact HostingIdol to inform us of your wish to terminate Services, HostingIdol will automatically bill you on recurring basis using the listed credit card or any other billing information that you have provided to ensure your Services are not disrupted.
Listed fees are exclusive of any applicable revenue, excise, sales, or other taxes levied by a relevant taxing authority.
- Late Payment
You must pay all invoices within 10 days of the due date. If your invoice is outstanding for longer than 10 days, the Services may be terminated or suspended. You will not be able to access your account till you have made the payment in full.
- CPU, Disk Usage and Bandwidth
- Permitted Disk and CPU Usage
- You may use Shared hosting space for active email, web files, and content of websites. You may not use Shared hosting space for storage. HostingIdol has the right to review, whenever it deems necessary, shared accounts to check for excessive CPU or disk space usage that may be occurring because of a violation of Service Agreement. HostingIdol can use its description to terminate Services, charge additional fees, or delete or remove User Content of accounts which violate HostingIdol’s terms.
- The use of VPS and Dedicated Server is limited as per resources allotted to specific plan which you’ve purchased.
- Bandwidth Usage
There’s no limit on bandwidth allowance on shared servers. VPS or dedicated servers doesn’t have unlimited bandwidth usage.
- Limitation of Liability
In no circumstance will HostingIdol its directors, agents, or employees will be held liable either to you or a third person for any sort of indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages. This include lost profits or any loss data originating from your use of Services or any other content downloaded or accessed through Services, even when HostingIdol has been informed or is aware of the possibility of occurrence of such damages.
HostingIdol is not responsible for damages suffered by any business using its services. HostingIdol offers no warranties, either implied or explicit, for Services.
- Changes to Terms of Services
HostingIdol has the right to delete, modify, or delete portions of the listed Agreement at any given point of time. A notice will be posted on the HostingIdol website for a minimum of 30 days following any change in Terms of Services and the last modified date will appear at the bottom of this page.